Max. Participants: 16
Language: German Course times: 09:00 - 17:30
Björn Jensen studied Computer Science at the University of Applied Sciences of Hamburg, Germany. He is founder and leader of the Java User Group Hamburg (JUGHH) and the Android User Group Hamburg. He is also a founding member of the JetBrains Academy of Development. Furthermore, he is Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and a member of the Trainer Approval Committee of the Scrum Alliance.
In this course you will learn:
- The underlying principles and values of Lean Thinking and Agile that make Scrum work.
- How to get a Scrum project started, from product vision to Product Backlog.
- The Scrum roles and responsibilities and how to map them to your existing organization.
- The Scrum meetings and ceremonies and how to facilitate them so they go well.
- Agile Estimating and Planning: how to plan and keep track of progress in your Scrum project.
- Visual Management: how to empower self-organizing teams while creating transparency and trust.
- Technical practices: what you need to know about developing software in an Agile way, and why it matters.
- Advanced topics: how to scale Scrum, do Scrum with offshore, and extend Scrum beyond your team.
- Beyond the CSM: how to continue your education and experience after this initial training.
The course also foresees open space for discussing your real-life situations and helping you out.Certification After successfully completing this course, participants will be entitled to take the online exam to obtain the Certified ScrumMaster certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership. What's included Besides one of the best training in the industry, you get:
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- All courseware materials in electronic format.
- A deck of Planning Poker cards
- PMI members can claim 24 PDU's
- You can also claim 24 SEU's to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
24.10 - 26.10.2018 in Munich
Trainer: Björn Jensen
1.950,- excluding VAT per person