Max. Participants: 20
Language: German Course times: 09:30 - 17:00
Sohrab is the CIO of SE-Consulting. He devotes himself to the systematic development of existing and new business areas as well as the development of concrete business models and implementation strategies. As Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) he has been substantially involved in the agile transformation of SE-Consulting and several customer companies. With his trainings he supports organizations in becoming more agile and building a foundation for innovation.
In this course you will learn:
- The underlying principles and values of Lean Thinking and Agile that make Scrum work.
- How to get a Scrum project started, from product vision to Product Backlog.
- The Scrum roles and responsibilities and how to map them to your existing organization.
- The Scrum meetings and ceremonies and how to facilitate them so they go well.
- Agile Estimating and Planning: how to plan and keep track of progress in your Scrum project.
- Visual Management: how to empower self-organizing teams while creating transparency and trust.
- Technical practices: what you need to know about developing software in an Agile way, and why it matters.
- Advanced topics: how to scale Scrum, do Scrum with offshore and extend Scrum beyond your team.
- Beyond the CSM: how to continue your education and experience after this initial training.
The course also foresees open space for discussing your real-life situations and helping you out.
After successfully completing this course, participants will be entitled to take the online exam to obtain the Certified ScrumMaster certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership.
Besides one of the best training in the industry, you get:
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- All courseware materials in electronic format.
- A deck of Planning Poker cards
- PMI members can claim 16 PDU's
- You can also claim 16 SEU's to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
25.09 - 27.09.2018 in Cologne
Trainer: Sohrab Salimi
2.400,- excluding VAT per person