Max. Participants: 20
Language: German Course times: 09:30 - 17:00
Sohrab is the CIO of SE-Consulting. He devotes himself to the systematic development of existing and new business areas as well as the development of concrete business models and implementation strategies. As Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) he has been substantially involved in the agile transformation of SE-Consulting and several customer companies. With his trainings he supports organizations in becoming more agile and building a foundation for innovation.
- Revision of the Scrum Framework
- The role of Product Owner: responsibilities, challenges, collaboration with the ScrumMaster, relation with other legacy roles
- Pros and cons of different types of Product Owner: product, project, proxy PO’s…
- Road to Sprint 1: Discovery/Inception facilitation techniques using Design Thinking (product vision, stakeholders, personas and empathy maps, business model, risks, release planning, etc.)
- Writing and splitting user stories, writing approval criteria
- User story mapping
- Graphical facilitation
- Creation and management of the Product Backlog
- Agile planning and estimation
- Prioritisation criteria
- Working with MVP’s, Lean Startup, strategies to maximise return on investment (ROI)
- Release planning
The training makes use of modern training techniques that rely on the participants’ involvement and the adequate combination of theory, practice, and open space which allows for the discussion of real-life situations brought by the participants. Training materials and handouts: Students are given introductory pre-reading material. After successfully completing the course, the students are sent a high quality PDF handout containing a visual recount of the training. Certification After successfully completing this course, participants will receive the official Certified Scrum Product Owner certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership. What's included Besides one of the best trainings in the industry, you get:
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- All courseware materials in electronic format.
- PMI members can claim 16 PDU's
- You can also claim 16 SEU's to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
Certified Scrum Product Owner
06.11 - 08.11.2018 in Cologne
Trainer: Sohrab Salimi
1.950,- excluding VAT per person