Max. Participants: 20
Language: German Course times: 09:30 - 17:30
Afagh is a Certified Scrum Product Owner and a Certified ScrumMaster with over 5 years of experience as a ScrumMaster and Scrum Team member in various software and non-software projects. In addition, she is also a Certified LeSS Practitioner. Afagh conducts Scrum Compact Workshops, Kanban Workshops and Scrum Retrospective Workshops.
Scrum als Arbeitsmethode
Scrum is an agile way of working in order to develop products and services faster and more efficiently. Scrum helps teams to self-organize and to continuously improve the team itself, the processes and also the product. Scrum can be applied to every product and every service. Scrum is easy to learn, however, some discipline is required in order to be successful.
Who should attend?
- People with process responsibility who want to understand how to develop better products (e.g. software) faster
- Everyone who wants to know how to coach teams and how to make an organization agiler
- Everyone who plans to introduce agile practices in their company and wants to learn how to foster innovation
Why should I attend?
You will learn the basics of Scrum in one day and thus create a solid basis. Your learning experience will include many practical examples and experiments which demonstrate the power of Scrum. You will not only have a lot of fun learning from the trainer, but also from other participants. All training materials (certificate of participation upon request) as well as drinks and snacks are included.
- What is Scrum?
- Why Scrum?
- What are the Scrum Roles?
- What are the Scrum Events?
- Where can you use Scrum?
- How can Scrum be combined with other agile methods?
On the day of the training, our trainings team will provide all participants with breakfast, lunch, snacks and cold and hot drinks.
Scrum in a Nutshell
12.09 - 12.09.2018 in Cologne
Trainer: Afagh Zadeh
449,- excluding VAT per person